The next generation of recliners has arrived in fine style. Beyond its perfectly placed pillow support and sumptuous chenille-feel upholstery, this power lift recliner with dual motor design takes custom comfort to a new level. With the touch of a button, power lift feature gently eases you from the ultimate slumber into a lift-and-tilt position to get you back on your feet, effortlessly.
- One-touch (hand control) power button with adjustable positions
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Tight back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Dual motors control the footrest and back independently for custom comfort positioning
- Emergency battery backup runs on two 9-volt batteries (not included), in case of power outage
- Power cord included; UL-listed
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.