Flaunting a trendsetting silhouette, this sofa, loveseat and swivel accent chair put the contemporary in your contemporary home. The sofa and loveseat's "three over two" profile eliminates the center seat cushion, giving you elongated plushness and deep seating. The sofa, loveseat and swivel chair are accented with soft jacquard chenille throw pillows for a splash of geometric pattern and color contrast and the chair's 360-degree swivel gives you an around-the-room view to complement your comfort. Microfiber fabric satisfies your need for pieces that feel as good as they look.
- Includes sofa, loveseat and swivel accent chair
- Corner-blocked frame
- Accent chair with 360-degree swivel
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Toss pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery and polyester pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Sofa and loveseat with platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Chair
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.