If you think highly contemporary looks and a heavenly feel sounds like a perfect match, meet your power couple: a power reclining sofa and matching power reclining loveseat. Decadently soft, the easy-care faux leather upholstery will cushion you through a night at home with a book or well-deserved nap. Both pieces look as good as they feel, with jumbo contrast stitching and dramatic cut-and-sew lines adding fashion-forward flair. Radius-cut arm frames add cool, curvaceous interest. At your fingertips, a one-touch power control (with zero-draw USB plug-in) is not only convenient but also energy efficient. When it comes to high style at a down-to-earth price, this power reclining set really brings it home.
- Includes power reclining sofa and power reclining loveseat
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Vinyl/polyester/faux leather upholstery
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Dual-sided recliners; middle seat of sofa remains stationary
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Exaggerated headrest
- Power cords included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa and Loveseat
||2-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.