If highly contemporary looks and a heavenly feel sit well with you, rest your eyes on this power reclining sofa, loveseat and recliner. Decadently soft, the easy-care faux leather upholstery is enriched with jumbo contrast stitching and dramatic cut-and-sew lines for fashion-forward flair. Radius cut arm frame adds cool, curvaceous interest. At your fingertips: one-touch power control with a zero-draw USB plug-in that's not only convenient but also energy efficient. When it comes to high style at a down-to-earth price, this power reclining set really brings it home.
- Includes reclining power sofa, reclining power loveseat and power rocker recliner
- Sofa with dual-sided recliner; sofa middle seat remains stationary
- Loveseat with dual-sided recliner
- Recliner with gentle rocking motion
- Sofa, loveseat and recliner with vinyl/polyester/polyurethane upholstery; corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat; attached back and seat cushions; exaggerated headrest; high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Sofa, loveseat and recliner feature one-touch power control with adjustable positions and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Power cords included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.