Load up on comfort and contemporary style with this power reclining seating package. Wrapped in a heavyweight padded faux leather with a weathered effect that looks so natural, this super chic set is enriched with clean lines and jumbo contrast stitching. Rest assured, the one-touch power control with adjustable positions includes an Easy View™ adjustable headrest that lets you lay back and still have a primo view of the TV. Zero-draw USB plug-ins at your fingertips keep you powered up as you chill out.
- Includes power reclining sectional (left-arm facing power recliner, 2 armless power recliners, wedge and right-arm facing power recliner) and power recliner
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester (faux leather) upholstery
- Zero wall design requires minimal space between wall and recliner back
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||5-Piece Sectional with Recliner
||6-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.