Load up on comfort and contemporary style-without hogging up space-with this reclining sectional and recliner package. Wrapped in a heavyweight padded faux leather with a weathered effect that looks so natural, the super chic set is enriched with clean lines and jumbo contrast stitching. It also features zero wall power recliners requiring minimal space between the wall and chair back. How's that for space efficiency" Rest assured, the one-touch power control with adjustable positions includes an Easy View™ adjustable headrest that lets you lay back and still have a primo view of the TV. Zero-draw USB plug-ins at your fingertips keep you powered up as you chill out.
- Includes 7-piece sectional (left-arm facing zero wall power recliner, 2 consoles with storage, 2 armless chairs, wedge and right-arm facing zero wall power recliner) and oversized power recliner
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Sectional and recliner with polyester (faux leather) upholstery; corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat; attached back and seat cushions; high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Sectional and recliner feature zero wall design that requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Sectional and recliner have one-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Power cords included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||7-Piece Sectional with Recliner
||8-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.