It's time to rethink the way you relax-and time to experience the joys of this power reclining sofa and loveseat package. Taking a fashion-forward approach to the art of relaxation, the reclining set-with a one-touch power control and an energy-efficient USB plug-in-will elevate your style and raise your standard of living. Its zero-gravity mechanism lifts the ottoman four inches higher than traditional recliners (23 inches off the floor) for better blood flow from your legs to your heart. And talk about low maintenance. The designer reclining set is wrapped in durable, water-repellent upholstery that's family- and pet-friendly.
- Includes power reclining sofa and power reclining loveseat with console
- Sofa and loveseat with dual-sided recliner; one-touch power control with adjustable positions; Easy View™ adjustable headrest; corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat; attached back and seat cushions; high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber; zero-gravity mechanism (raises the ottoman to 23 inches off the floor for improved blood flow); extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Sofa and loveseat with zero-draw USB plug-in; zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Zero wall recliner design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Power cords included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa and Loveseat
||2-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.