Whether you're designing a cool and contemporary space or creating a warm and cozy modern farmhouse vibe, this three-piece package makes staying in for the night more appealing. Daring to be different, this designer collection includes a sofa, loveseat and swivel glider accent chair featuring rounded track arms set at an angle for fashion-forward flair. Flatwoven linen-like fabric in a fresh neutral shade is sure to liven your space. Reversible seat cushions add staying power for this vintage casual set. With a 360-degree swivel and gentle rocking motion, the glider goes with the flow in just about any room.
- Includes sofa, loveseat, swivel glider accent chair
- Corner-blocked frame
- Polyester, polyester/rayon upholstery
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Attached back and reversible seat cushions
- Includes throw pillows with soft polyfill
- Exposed tapered feet
- Chair has gentle rocking motion, smooth 360-degree swivel
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Chair
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.