If you're looking to lighten the mood, you're sure to find this budget-conscious 2-piece sectional and ottoman package beautifully fits the bill. Covered in a creme chenille upholstery loaded with plush texture, the less-is-more contemporary set is dressed to impress with angled side profiling and a track arm wrapped with a layer of pillowy softness for that little something extra. An open-ended chaise adds to this sectional's swank look, while the ottoman provides versatile comfort.
- Includes 2-piece sectional (left-arm facing corner chaise and right-arm facing sofa) and ottoman
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Exposed tapered feet
- Sectional with attached back and loose seat cushions
- Ottoman firmly cushioned
- Throw pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||2-Piece Sectional with Ottoman
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.