Reserved for him and made for her, this power reclining upholstery package in gray delivers all the comfort and style you could ask for. Inspired by sports car interiors, the seating areas are covered in real leather for your pleasure, with a "perforated automotive" treatment for that much more appeal. Positioned at your fingertips, the advanced one-touch power controls put you in the driver's seat with everything from an Easy View™ power headrest and power lumbar support, to USB ports and wireless charging for your phone. Talk about fully loaded. The middle seat of the sofa reveals a pull-down table with dimmable reading lights. And with integrated cup holders and hidden storage compartments under the posh, padded armrests in each piece, this designer power reclining set makes the most of every inch of space.
- Includes power reclining sofa, power reclining loveseat with console and power recliner
- Sofa and loveseat with dual-sided recliner
- Sofa, loveseat and recliner feature one-touch power control with Easy View™ power adjustable headrest; power lumbar support; USB charging and wireless phone charging
- Wireless charger accommodates later model smartphones, including Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Huawei Mate and Nokia Lumia
- Sofa, loveseat and recliner with corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat; attached cushions; 43" high back; high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber; leather match upholstery; extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Sofa with pull-down table with 2 cup holders (with 2 layers to accommodate drink containers), dimmable reading lights and magazine storage
- Loveseat with storage console with 2 cup holders (with 2 layers to accommodate drink containers)
- Recliner with cup holder (with 2 layers to accommodate drink containers)
- Armrests include storage compartment
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.