If you love the idea of a luxe look that won't break the bank, make yourself comfortable with this alluring walnut brown 2-piece sectional and ottoman package. Designed to look like the real thing, the corner chaise, sofa and ottoman are wrapped in a practical faux leather loaded with natural tonal variation and a soft feel. Appealing to a contemporary taste, the set showcases jumbo stitching and tufted details, with a streamlined look and high-end aesthetic made for everyday living. Flared pillow top armrests on the sectional add style and indulgent comfort.
- Includes a 2-piece sectional (right-arm facing corner chaise and left-arm facing sofa) and ottoman
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and seat cushions in sectional; ottoman is firmly cushioned
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery
- Jumbo stitching; tufted details
- Flared pillow top arms on sectional
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||2-Piece Sectional with Ottoman
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.