Experience the warm feel of fabric and the cool, rustic look of leather with the Grearview power reclining sofa, power reclining loveseat and oversized power recliner package. The charcoal gray faux leather pieces feature luxurious bustle back cushions for comfort, plus jumbo window-pane stitching and nailhead trim with an antiqued finish for a touch of style. Easy View™ power adjustable headrests offer a primo view of the TV even when you're reclined. A one-touch power control on each piece includes a zero-draw USB plug-in to keep electronic devices charged up as you chill out. For added convenience, the center console in the loveseat has two cup holders and a hidden storage compartment.
- Includes power reclining sofa and power reclining loveseat
- Dual-sided recliner loveseat with center console, storage compartment and 2 cup holders
- Corner-blocked frame with metal seat box
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Nailhead trim with antiqued finish
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrests
- One-touch power controls with adjustable positions; zero-draw USB plug-ins
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa and Loveseat
||2-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.